Health & Safety Procedures
Photo from: The United Nations
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we've taken extra steps to ensure yours and our teams' safety.
Some of the actions we've taken include, but are not limited to:
- Constant and consistent hand sanitizing
- Social distancing measures
- Sanitation before and after every shift and delivery
- Curbside / contactless drop-off and delivery.
- Proper face mask usage
- Daily temperature checks of all staff and personnel
- Immediate identification and suspension of riders from areas of high infection rates
- 100% compliance to all government mandated requirements for riders and staff
- Rider temperature is shared to the order recipient
If you have any more questions, slide into our DMs or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We'll do our best to answer your questions.
You may also contact (0939) 824 5651.